Lost Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Souls

A Bleach RPG where you can be anyone you want.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yue training( Anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yue

yue

Yue training( Anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:34 pm

A young girl wearing a captins cape can be seen sitting in the middle of a field. Her sword is in it's shinkai state and she is swinging it and it's slicing into dummy's placed all around.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Aizen Sousuke stepped in Yue's trainning grounds.
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:46 pm

She turned around noticing aizen there and she fliped both her blades( Her zan is in pairs) And she aimed them at him" Ello traitor whats up"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Aizen smirked. walking towards the young Soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 pm

SHe looked at him lightly flicking her hair before one of the blades seperated and darted towards him trying to trap him as she jumps into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:54 pm

The Sword hit a fake Aizen as the real one was in the tree you just jumped in."The view is lovely from up here...isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 pm

She diddnt even flinch" Yes it is now is there a reason your back or are you just trying to piss me off" The blade reconect and she's looking over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:58 pm

He put his arm around her neck like a one handed hug and stared off at the battlefield."Im here to kill you"
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

She laughs" Well the best time to do so would have been when other people werent around here im completly able to activate my bankai without the worry of hurting people im not meaning to" She girns.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 pm

He smiled still staring."Thats nice....But i dont care....it wont save you"He said turning his face to yours."He appeared standing on the of side of you with blood dripping from his blade."You should take care of that cut you have there."He pointed out your leg is bleeding
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:05 pm

She laughs slightly as her blade moves to block the attack when it was made" Yea i know. May the snakes feast on your soul" SHe mutters as my sword starts to break into 9 peices.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:12 pm

He smirked and did a Soul reaper spell and bestowes it upon his zanpaktou."Attack if you will"
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 pm

All of a sudden 9 huge snakes made out of fragements of her sword. 1 of the dragon seemed to be constently moving around in circles around yue. She grinned" Ok" The 8 other dragons split and formed a box around aizen.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 pm

He stood there and put his sword back smirking.
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:21 pm

She sighs softly" you are aware that there are no gaps for you to get out of and i still have the other dragon watching for a fake you"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 pm

"I know if you was paying attention i put my sword back and flash stepped towards you"The fake aizen said as the real one standing next to you."Ah...this is a beautiful technique"the real aizen said
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm

( Btw you got near me this is unavoidble you should have read about the defense dragon on my sig) The dragon dedicated for defense darts at you shredding your arm up.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:34 pm

(I understand that im not going to avoided it since i can block blades of renjia abarai and ichigo kurosaki i sure can block this) He blocked with his blade and the soul reaper spell he casted on his zanpaktou lets him send an immobility transmission through your zanpaktou or animal or bankai or shi kai to the user making the completely immobile until otherwise(and since you attacked this is unavoidable)
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

She jumped away from him as one of teh 8 former attack dragons goes to defend her." 1 down 8 to go" She laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 pm

"Your immobile in the air,Thats how i like it."He said as he created fake Aizen's to attack the dragon's sending more immobility transmissions to you and i start walking towards you in the air.
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:42 pm

She looked at him" Your annoying"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

The Fake aizen's started attacking Yue,Punching,kicking and cutting at her."You are not ready for my power."
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Seeing as she had no choice the 1 remaning dragon left blew up sending shaprmill hitting aizen and the fake aizen and it misses me( My box move )
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

ooc: oh ok xD i was about to say wtf
Aizen blocked with his blade and since he blocked one of your traps which came from you it immobilizes you longer as the rest of the fake aizens beat you slamming you back to the ground,The real aizen flashstepped to you."Get up"
Back to top Go down
yue

yue

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 pm

She gets up finishing chanting a spell and aims her hand at him" Kido art 64(ooc: i belive) Blue fire crashdown"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yue training( Anyone can join)   Yue training( Anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yue training( Anyone can join)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Souls :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Training Area-
Jump to: